Standard return policy:
Our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Big Systems within 30 days of purchase date. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item purchased. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued after 10 business days from the date of return receipt.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Big Systems reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of not less than 15%.
How to return or exchange an item:
• In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
• To request an RMA number, call Customer Service at 888.244.4177.
• Place the original package into a shipping carton.
• Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
• The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label via email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
• We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
• Once an RMA request is approved, you will be given instructions for merchandise return, which may include a call tag (if applicable) that is valid for 10 business days.
Send pre-authorized returns to:
Big Systems LLC
N59W14053 Bobolink Avenue
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051-5901
Types of Returns:
Ordering Error Claims
We understand that items are sometimes ordered in error and we are happy to help you when this occurs. We simply ask that you return the items in the original packaging. We will then re-ship the correct product for the applicable shipping fees, plus a 15% re-stock fee to cover the cost of the return. If the original packaging has been damaged please notify your customer service representative when you initiate the return.
Damaged or Lost Shipment Claims
Please take a moment to inspect your shipments when they arrive. If the packaging is damaged and the enclosed item appears to be damaged, it’s important that you keep the original package and call us to file a claim with the carrier. Big Systems will only file claims on orders shipped with Big Systems shipping accounts.
Manufacturing Defect Claims
When a product is thought to contain a manufacturing defect, we may request that photos or samples be provided for evaluation prior to a Return Merchandise Authorization number being issued.
Shipping Error Claims
We ask that you make a claim with us within five working days from the delivery date in order to ensure a refund can be issued or a replacement product can be sent.
Shipping Carrier Policies
These are the published policies and are subject to their specific terms and conditions and may change without notice.
Claims for UPS shipments damaged in transit are required within 30 days of the original invoice and the original shipping carton must be retained. UPS reserves the right to inspect the damaged product to finalize the claim.
Claims for LTL (less than truckload) shipments damaged in transit are required within 30 days of the original invoice. These claims must be accompanied by a signed delivery receipt and the original shipping carton must be retained. The LTL service provider reserves the right to inspect the damaged product to finalize the claim. Damaged or shorted shipments must have been identified on the original signed delivery receipt or Bill of Lading when the shipment was delivered.
• If the returned material is found to be free of defects and isn’t covered by a warranty, Big Systems reserves the right to accept the material and charge a 15% restocking fee. Additional fees may apply if the item is not returned in its original packaging.
• All returned or exchanged items must be in sellable, new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, software, manuals, and all accessories.
• Defective hardware items are field repaired or exchanged at the discretion of the manufacturer for the same model or manufacturer’s equivalent model. Do not return to our warehouse.
• Defective ink cartridges are processed according to the manufacturer’s warranty policy. Please do not ship to our warehouse without obtaining an RMA as some manufacturer’s will facilitate the return and replacement.
• Items with manufacturing defects will typically be sent directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their Warranty terms. Big Systems will contact the manufacturer and initiate the claim process. No credit will be given to the customer until the manufacturer confirms the item is defective and issues credit to Big Systems.
• Big Systems has no expressed warranties beyond the stated warranties of the product manufacturers. Big Systems is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only. Under no circumstances shall Big Systems be held liable for any labor cost incurred from any defective products.
• RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
No Return/Exchange Items
• Specialty items such as, but not limited to, special orders and drop ships are not returnable and no credit will be issued.
• Custom and non-stock items.
• All non-defective consumable items (e.g., ink, toner, lamps, discs, etc.) once unwrapped.
• All software is not returnable.
• Computers, displays, and peripherals once any of the manufacturer’s packaging has been opened.
• International orders.
• Items which have been used, misused or damaged by user.
• Freight charges are never reimbursed.
• Advance approval is required for all product returns.
For a period of 30 days from the time an order is received by the customer, Big Systems warrants that all goods shipped from Big Systems will be free of defects in materials and workmanship. This is the sole and exclusive limited warranty offered for products ordered from Big Systems. Big Systems does not warrant any product for suitability, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
Big Systems and its officers, agents, and contractors shall bear no liability whatsoever for statutory, general, special, consequential, or tort damages with respect to uses of products purchased, including loss of profits, business, or goodwill. Big Systems shall in no way be liable for any damages for any reason whatsoever that would exceed the replacement value of the material.
Limited Warranty – Disclaimer of Warranties.
The warranty obligations of Seller for Products sold by Seller will in all respects conform and be limited to the warranty extended by the manufacturer of such Products, if transferable. The sole remedy available to Buyer with respect to defects in such Products will be against such manufacturer under any applicable manufacturer’s warranty to the extent available to Buyer.
TO THE EXTENT THE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE TO BUYER, SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Buyer agrees that if Products sold are resold by Buyer, Buyer will include in the agreement for resale provisions which limit recoveries in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Sale. In case of Buyer’s failure to include in any such agreement for resale the terms providing for such limitations, Buyer will indemnify and hold Seller harmless against any liability, loss, cost, damage, or expense (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or resulting from such failure.
IN NO EVENT WILL SELLER BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR EXPENSE OCCASIONED BY THE USE OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS. BUYER ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY THAT THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM SELLER MEET THE SPECIFICATIONS AND/OR