Showing all 11 results
Straight EdgesRead more
Keencut Precision Safety Straight Edge rulers are the only rulers with guaranteed accuracy in the sign and graphics industry. Their exceptional straightness provides accurate cutting to within 1mm. Each ruler comes fitted with two full-length silicone grip strips to provide a steady gripping action while also protecting sensitive surfaces. The strong, precise and portable laser-trued steel tip straight edge, in sliver anodized aluminum, is perfect for marking, drawing, scoring or cutting.
Developed specifically for the tougher and thicker rigid and semi-rigid substrates used in today’s sign making market, the heavy-duty SteelTraK handles over-sized materials with ease. With a cut length option of 65”, 82” or 98”, it is the longest, most accurate and easiest-to-use manual vertical cutter available.
Sabre Series 2Read more
Sabre Series 2
A general purpose cutter accurate to within .03″ over the length of the cutter, the Sabre 2 can:
- Cuts materials that are longer than the length of the cutter as a result of an innovative hinge and lift arm mechanism
- Hold work securely, thanks to a full-length silicone rubber grip strip mounted in the surface of the base, and two more on the underside of the cutter bar
- Relies on an extruded anodized aluminum base that incorporates a narrow groove to accept the blade tip when cutting
Javelin Series 2Read more
Javelin Series 2
The accuracy of the Javelin Series 2 makes it ideal for cutting banner materials, pop-ups and other display materials that require precise and accurate cutting to within .008″ over the full length of the cut. With this precise cutter, you can eliminate gaps and wasted material.
Javelin IntegraRead more
The Keencut Javelin-Integra range of precision cutter bars is designed to exceed the most demanding standards of accuracy. Javelin-Integra incorporates the unique design of the Javelin-Series 2 which allows Keencut technicians to factory adjust for straightness, using laser technology, to within 0.2mm over the 3.1 metre length of the cutter bar (1:15000). The accuracy of the Javelin-Integra makes it ideal for cutting banner materials, pop-ups and other display materials that require precise and accurate cutting for perfect alignment.
Hot Cut SystemRead more
Hot Cut System
HSGM Hot Cut System
Foster Keencut’s HSGM Hot Cut offers a standard of straight, square and clean cutting. Your HSGM Hot Cut System includes:
- Sabre Cutter Bar and Base
- HSGM Heat Knife Carrier
- Silicone tape for a heat resistant surface*
Excalibur 5000Read more
With the Keencut Excalibur 5000, modern sign makers, framers, photographers, educators and reprographics industries have access to four precision cutters in one:
a twin-wheel cutting head, a utility blade, a scoring blade for acrylic and a tungsten carbide glass scoring wheel.
The Excalibur trims a wide range of sheet materials accurately and in square, with minimum effort.
Excalibur 1000xRead more
The Keencut Excalibur 1000x features a single cutting head with three cutting and scoring tools ready for instant use: a utility blade, a scoring blade and a tungsten carbide glass cutting wheel. Excalibur provides a noiseless, dust-free and cost effective cutting solution for many of the materials used by professionals in the framing, photography, education and reprographics industries.
Evolution E2 SeriesRead more
Evolution E2 Series
The Keencut Evolution-E2 is the industry’s most precise wide-format cutter, engineered for speed and convenience.
- The cutting bar is weighted, and has silicone bead along the straight edge and base plate, providing additional grip and thus eliminating the need to manually hold material.
- Materials can also be secured flush against production work stops to hold them in place.
- A sturdy torsion bar allows single operators to lift and control the entire cutter bar from a single end (either side).
- An easily interchangeable textile cutting tool provides additional substrate cutting versatility.
- Adjustable mounting brackets allow the Evolution-E2 to be affixed to any table, regardless of its straightness or levelness. The adjustable levelers ensure straight and accurate cuts on any surface – to within .008″ over the entire length of the cut, up to 144″.
Big Bench XtraRead more
Big Bench Xtra
Workbench to accommodate all Javelin Series 2 cutter bars 44″ to 124″.
The Keencut Big Bench Xtra improves the accuracy and function of Javelin Series 2 precision cutter bars. Designed with a built in cutting base plate and a Lift and Hold mechanism on each side of the table, the Big Bench Xtra enables users to easily align and trim the largest work projects single-handedly. Aluminum base-plate with leveling system, integrated cutting groove & full-length grip strip for clamping. Constructed from anodized aluminum for long-lasting durability, the Big Bench Xtra makes cutting tables and workstations solid and precise.
**Worktop and Javelin Series 2 Cutters not included**
Advanced Rotary CutterRead more
Advanced Rotary Cutter
Keencut’s Advanced Rotary Cutter (ARC) is the only rotary trimmer with dual cutting wheels, providing two-way cutting flexibility and guaranteed sharpness with its tungsten steel blades. Its unique monorail bearing system design, positioned underneath the surface of the baseboard, makes the ARC specifically suited for the cutting of ultra-thin and thin materials – without buckling on the edge of the blade. Additionally, the ARC guarantees that the cut is consistent over the entire length of the material – no bows or buckles in the middle.
Showing all 11 results