HP Care Pack Services
Support Packages to Enable Success
HP Care Pack Services are support packages that expand and extend standard warranties for HP hardware and software. HP Care Pack Services provide hardware and software support, installation services, education services and premium support options to meet the needs of business-critical environments.
Through HP Care Pack Services we get new printers, scanners, servers, storage and networking hardware and software up and running sooner and help you use it more effectively. We provide proactive support to help prevent system downtime. And when failures do occur, we provide the level of response you need to meet the needs of your business -— whenever and wherever you need it.
HP Care Pack Services make buying and renewing support easy and flexible. When you purchase an HP product, let us match the right support package that addresses your needs.
HP Scitex Evergreen Services
HP Scitex equipment services are covered by our HP certified technicians on staff. Upon customer’s request, Big Systems will provide on-site repair or replacement of parts for eligible product which are covered under warranty. Big Systems also provides telephone support for the eligible product including hardware and software during normal service hours.
Prior to any on-site response, Big Systems may initiate remote problem resolution, utilizing available diagnostics, software utilities, or other means. Big Systems may request that the customer run or install diagnostic tools to assist in problem identification. Resolution may be facilitated through the use of web-based patches, fixes or customer replaceable parts. Replacement parts, provided to replace those parts damaged by ordinary breakage and/or wear and tear, as required in HP’s reasonable judgment for the maintenance of the eligible product are provided to the customer at no additional charge. Covered Parts do not include parts provided as part of maintenance, diaqgnostics or consumables. The following items are non-covered parts and must be ordered separately at customer’s expense, including: jigs, tools, meters; and consumables including, but not limited to print heads, UV lamps, filters, hosing and tubing.
Evergreen services are billed monthly and are auto-renewing.
Epson 1-Year & 2-Year Extended Service Plans
Additional One-Year Epson Preferred Plus Service
This plan extends the existing 1-year on-site printer repair limited warranty to two (2) years from the original product purchase date. This 1-Year Extended Service Plan must be purchased while the product is covered under the standard 1-year warranty. Coverage with this option will expire two (2) years from the original product purchase date.
Additional Two-Year Epson Preferred Plus Service
This plan extends the existing 1-year on-site printer repair limited warranty to three (3) years from the original product purchase date. This 2-Year Extended Service Plan must be purchased while the product is covered under the standard 1-year warranty. Coverage with this option will expire three (3) years from the original product purchase date.customer must purchase the Preferred Plus Service and Support Plan while the printer is covered under the standard warranty to be eligible for enrollment. See your documentation for the Preferred Limited Warranty Plan for exceptions. Customer must be prepared to submit proof of original purchase when purchasing the Epson Preferred Plus Service and Support Plan.
Customer may obtain Service by following these procedures:
1. Once the Preferred Plus Service and Support Plan is activated, please contact Epson when the Product requires repair, by using the same toll-free number identified in the Epson Preferred Warranty booklet included with the Product at the time of purchase, and entering the Unit ID number. The toll-free number will be answered between the hours of 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM Pacific time, Monday through Friday. Support hours are subject to change without notice.
2. Customer must provide Epson with the model and serial number of the Product, the address where the defective Product is located, and a description of the problem. An Epson service technician will provide telephone diagnostic service to determine whether the Product requires hardware repair. If repair is required, Service will be provided during the term of the Preferred Plus Service and Support Plan according to the terms and conditions of the limited warranty program included with the Product at the time of purchase. Please refer to the Limited Warranty statement for details. If Service cannot be provided on the Product for any reason during the term of this Agreement and Epson no longer sells the same model, Epson will replace the Product with a model of equal or superior value.
Mimaki Extended Parts Warranty Coverage
The Extended Warranty covers all parts from the date of the Extended Warranty purchase or from the date of the expiration of the Original or existing Extended Warranty, whichever is latest, for a period of one year. If a Multi-year purchase the Extended Warranty will extend the parts warranty for that length of time (two or three years). This is for all Mimaki Printer and Plotter/Cutter products.
Extended Warranties may be purchased thirty (30) days prior to expiration of the Original or Extended Warranty period. If the Original or Extended Warranty has expired for more than thirty (30) days, then a complete machine inspection and repair at Owner’s expense must be performed. A satisfactory print sample must be submitted to the Mimaki USA Technical Center for evaluation. Once approved, an approval notice will be sent to Big Systems for extended warranty authorization. This covers all parts for one year.
1. Any parts damage caused by using unsuitable inks or ink delivery systems in the printers. Use of incorrect ink (for example, solvent ink in a printer set up for water-based ink) may cause damage not covered by the warranty. Also, use of bulk ink delivery system may cause damage not covered by the warranty.
2. Any parts damage caused by use of non-Mimaki inks. The ink delivery system includes, but is not limited to, cartridge cradles, ink supply sensors, delivery tubing, print head assembly, print heads, dampers, capping station, suction pumps, and ink drainage systems.
3. Print heads which have not been properly maintained as defined in the Product manual.
4. Print heads which are damaged by Head-strike (the print head comes into contact with media as it passes through the printer) using too thick, too flimsy or rippled media.
5. Parts (including upgrades) installed by anyone who is not a Mimaki USA authorized service provider.
6. Any damage caused by misuse, abuse, improper installation, neglect, improper shipping, disaster such as fire, flood, lighting, improper electrical currents, software problem, or interaction with non-Mimaki products.
7. Parts related to periodic routine maintenance.
Canon imagePrograf Wide-Format Printer Warranty
Extended limited warranty with respect to the Canon imagePROGRAF Large Format Printer packaged with original warranty and Canon branded accessories and options designed for use with the printer. Canon warrants the Product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year after delivery to the original purchaser by Canon or its authorized dealer. During the relevant warranty period,
Canon shall, in its sole discretion and without charge, repair or replace any defective part with a new or comparable rebuilt part or replace the Product with a new or rebuilt Product. Warranty replacement shall not extend the warranty period of the defective Product. This warranty shall not extend to the Canon Printhead for the Product, for which a separate warranty is given. Warranty does not cover other consumable parts or consumables, such as paper and ink cartridges, as to which there shall be no warranty or replacement.
You must cooperate with Canon in remotely diagnosing the Products malfunction. Canon may attempt to correct the malfunction remotely, with your assistance. If Canon cannot fix your Product’s malfunction through remote diagnostics, Canon shall schedule an on-site service call by an independent authorized Canon Service Provider or Canon will send you a replacement part for any defective user replaceable item. You will be charged at the then-current service call rates of Canon or the Service Provider if the defects in the Product are not covered by this limited warranty, or if the applicable warranty period for the Product has expired or warranty coverage has not been sufficiently established by appropriate documentation.
This warranty shall only apply if this Product is used in conjunction with compatible computers, peripheral equipment and software, as to which items Canon shall have no responsibility.