June 22, 2017
3D Metal Printing: ADAM Workshop
Big Systems is proud to partner with Markforged to host an informative and interactive session on the exciting possibilities of 3D Metal Printing (ADAM).
Topics will include:
- The Markforged metal printing process – ADAM: Atomic Diffusion Additive Manufacturing
- Steps to creating metal parts: design – print – sinter – use
- Processes involved in creating metal parts: extrusion printing; use of thermoplastic metal powder materials, part debind and convection furnace curing.
- In-process inspection
- Various applications that are ideal for ADAM
- Eiger workflow software: Scaling your part, calculating part cost, build time and weight
Markforged Midwest Regional Channel Manager
Markforged Additive Manufacturing Applications Engineer
Bring Your Part!
If you want to evaluate your part for metal printing suitability, you can bring it along and let Markforged and Big Systems give you feedback!
There will be morning or afternoon sessions available.
Please register for your preferred time below:
Thursday, June 22nd, 2017
10:30 am – 12:00 noon Morning Session
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Lunch Served
1:00pm – 2:30 pm Afternoon Session
N59W14053 Bobolink Avenue
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Free! but registration is required
Registration for 3D Metal Printing: ADAM Workshop
|First Name||Last Name|
|Session||AM 10:30 - Noon PM 1-2:30|
|Lunch||I will be staying or will be arriving for Lunch.|